What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies:
- Login related cookies:
- Email newsletters related cookies:
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies:
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies:
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies:
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- This site uses a Facebook Pixel, which is a service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
- Custom Audiences & Retargeting: We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements to Website Visitors based on email addresses or user behavior that we have collected. We may use this information to display advertisements on or off Facebook.
- Conversion Tracking: The Facebook Pixel allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook or Instagram advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook and Instagram advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook, which can connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found here. Facebook Conversion Tracking allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us via email: email@example.com